debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The Stepmother: A gripping psychological thriller with a killer twist - Claire Seeber

#THESTEPMOTHER @claireseeber  AVAILABLE 7/15/16  EXCELLENT READ!  5 STARS This was absolutely nothing like I thought it was going to be. The author took this subject and wrote about it in such a creative and imaginative way. I can't really say much about how it was without giving up a huge spoiler.

The plot twists and the clues in this book are crazy. There was no way I would ever figure out what was really going on. Ugh! Everything I want to point out, I can't. Let me just say, it was one great book that I just could not put down. There were so many unknown variables and puzzle pieces that just did not really make sense until it was all spelled out in the end. Then when that big light bulb goes off at the end of reading this book, I hope you feel the same way I did. That's incredible how the author did that. Seriously worth reading!

Thanks Bookouture and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. What a GREAT READ!!