debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Good Little Girls - Rita Herron

This was a different kind of book for me and a new author.

A story where Wyatt (the cop) finds Tinsley after she had been abducted and held prisoner by someone named "Skull". Wyatt is able to get Tinsley away, however, Skull is not to be found.

The book definitely held my attention and had me ripping through those pages hoping that Tinsley gets over her fear of "Skull" and that Skull is not able to find her and abduct her again.

The book pretty much kept me riveted and mesmerized until near the end. I definitely could have done without the bedroom scene. I mean, it's a thriller, and I have to sit through pages of bedroom behavior because the characters want to screw? There is no sexual action (other than the deviant sexual action going on while Tinsley was abducted) until the very end. Definitely put in there to appease someone. However, that someone is not me. Could have definitely done without the 20 or so pages of the bedroom scenes.

Thanks to Montlake Romance, Lake Union Publishing and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.