debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The Sinners - Ace Atkins

I absolutely LOVE this series by Ace Atkins. While this was the 8th book in the series, it was my 4th or 5th book. I didn't start at the beginning, but I started as soon as I could.

Tibbehah County has always got something going on, even though it's so small. And this book had lots going on. There are three different sets of bad guys and you definitely don't want to get caught up in their crap.

Quinn Colson is kind of like an old time Western sheriff IMO. He's laid back, however, he's not going to take any crap off anyone. He's someone I think I could hang around for a while.

Old man Pritchard cracked me up in this book. Having spent a long time in jail and just now getting out. I had never heard of Red Velvet Oreo's until this book. And yes, I had to get some at the grocery store the last time that I went. And yes, they are delicious.

I especially loved the part about Proctor and Gamble. I remember when everyone said they were the devil company due to their logo. That was a historical event you won't see in many history books.

As I've said, I love this series and can't wait to read the next one.

Thanks to Penguin Group Putnam and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.