debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Somebody's Daughter - David Bell
Imagine finding out late one night that you have a 10 year old daughter. One you never knew you had or that was even alive. Then you find out this daughter is missing. Pretty scary and pretty effed up.

During the first 30% of this book, there is a lot of background stuff going on that just wheeled me (as if the lead in blurb wasn't enough).

There was a lot going on in this book and it definitely held my interest. I did not want to put this book down or even take a break. I had to know what in the heck was going on. The plot twists are crazy good. At one part in the book, the characters are in three different locations. The author writes a couple of pages about what's going on in each location and does this several times. It's like bulletin points as to what's going on and just keeps the action going. Major fuel to get my pulse racing.

This was my fifth book by David Bell and I can tell you that it won't be my last. He definitely gives you a lot for your money in his books. They are definitely never boring.

Thanks to Berkley Publishing Group and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.