debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Eagle & Crane - Suzanne Rindell
This was my third book by Suzanne Rindell. And, this one did not disappoint at all. Actually, I have loved all three of her books. (I'm still waiting to see "The Typist" on film - it was picked up years ago!!)

This one dealt with barnstorming and airplane rides. These people were crazy enough to climb onto the wings of these airplanes and do all sorts of tricks while up in the sky. Totally crazy!!!

The book also dealt with the Japanese camps that were all over the U.S. during World War II. I had heard of this, but hadn't really heard the full extent as to what was going on with this phenomenon. When one of the characters in this book unfortunately gets involved in this, you learn a lot about it. However, it wasn't the brunt of the book and it touched on it, but not a whole lot.

For me, the book was a fun loving, high flying, excellent read that I just tore through. Excellent characters and an excellent story!

Thanks to Penguin Group Putnam and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.