debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Where Hope Begins  - Catherine West

This is a story of a couple who have been together for 24 years and they have a lot of issues. A LOT of issues. A tragic death of a child, growing apart after so many years, suicide attempts, adultery and just everyday dealings with two children 16 and 20 years old.

There are also a lot of great quotes throughout the book. The characters are also somewhat pretty religious. There is a lot of talk about God.

The author uses the story of Alice in Wonderland throughout the book to describe the marriage of Savannah and Kevin which fit in perfectly.

**Tissues needed** It took me a while to get through to the end of this book. I had to keep stopping and handle my blubbering. Yes, I cried. I cried a lot!!! It was such a sorrowful, sweet ending.

I loved everything about this book. Not my first book by this author which I discovered when investigating her other books. And this will not be my last. Two books read by this author and, for me, both 5 stars. How could I not?

Thanks to Thomas Nelson and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.