debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Lowcountry Bookshop - Susan M. Boyer

4.5 Stars

I love the Liz Talbot "Lowcountry" cozy mysteries. Liz and Nate are the perfect couple/investigative partners. Her disguises crack me up. I wonder how there is room in her car for her with all the stuff she carries around with her. Ha!! It simply amazes me how she always gets away with them.

In this, the 7th book of the series, it focuses on a bookshop that holds a secret. A secret so big, not even the owners know what it is. This secret plays a very important part in the book. A part that is very interesting in the way things are done. I admire this secret tremendously. (There's a spoiler for you or is it an enticement? Ha!!)

This book starts out with a hit and run accident and the mail carrier is the "usual suspect" as she is found at the scene and just happens to have a dent in the front of her car. Of course, what actually happened in this accident is discovered near the end of the book and no one, ever, could guess it.

An excellent series that I thoroughly enjoy and can't wait for the next one!

Thanks to Henery Press and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.