debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

How to Walk Away - Katherine Center

This book reminded me a little of "Me Before You" with the paraplegic story. However, the details and story are very different.

Maggie has everything going for her. The perfect job is said to be hers, she's got a great boyfriend, and a very rosy future. Then on the same day she gets engaged, she is involved in a plane crash. The results are life changing, forever.

I loved going on this journey with Maggie as she tries to figure things out during the 5 1/2 weeks of hospital stay that the insurance will pay for. Her whole life has changed and she's not really in the best of moods or abilities to consider what will happen in the future.

I laughed, I cried, I was thoroughly entertained. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoyed the aforementioned book and to anyone who likes to read a really good story.

As for the fiancee, Yuck, is the only nice word I can think about calling him right now. Ha!!

Thanks to St. Martin's Press and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.