debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

S'more Murders - Maya Corrigan

When I first started reading this book, I was truly bummed that I thought I could see where it was going. Boy, was I wrong and truly glad. After that was settled, I bedded down (literally) and got into the real gist of the book.

The plot twists were interesting and the suspects were numerous which definitely added to my entertainment enjoyment.

I loved the idea of a "Titantic last meal" on a yacht. That in itself was pretty creepy. The Titantic references were numerous and some were down right hilarious. The host went out of his way to make sure this trip was "a night to remember". There was even an old time "everyone meets in the parlor to find out if the "butler" did it. Ha!!!

I love just about any book where catering is involved and food is talked about in detail. This one definitely fit that bill.

Grandpa really cracked me up throughout the book. His insistence at the beginning that "that boat doesn't leave the dock unless it has enough life vests, life rings and lifeboats" really cracked me up.
I especially enjoyed how the title came up in the book. It made sense and a great title.

A really good read that I thoroughly enjoyed and was glad to have the chance to read.

Huge thanks to the author for providing me a free copy of the book in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.