debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Tiny House on the Road - Celia Bonaduce

First of all, 64 square feet of living space for you and your everything? I could not imagine. I just helped my friend move from a 3600 square foot house into a 46 foot RV and I was having trouble thinking about that life. I'm sorry, I don't care how much you like the person your living with, you still need space away from time to time. Not that Vivien had that problem as she bought the house for herself and herself only. So she thought. Ha!!

This was a little too cutesy at times, for me, and definitely cheesy throughout, I did enjoy the read though. A fun little adventure that I did find enjoyable.

I loved Priscilla's questions and remarks about the working of cell phones. "Can two people read the menu on Google at once?" Ha!! Although her reasoning did make total sense from someone who had never seen one before.

A great little story that I know because of that little, tiny house, I will not forget.

Thanks to Kensington Books and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.