debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Zero Day: A Novel (The Hatching Series) - Ezekiel Boone
This is the third and final installment of the series "The Hatching". I am so sad to see it over. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this series. A very unusually creepy one as killer spiders are bringing the world to an end. And, those little buggers are everywhere!!

Fortunately, the spiders are mostly talked about throughout the series. The destruction they can and will do is brought to your attention, but the book doesn't deal with the fatalities and just exactly what the spiders are doing to the people they find. I'm saying that it's not over and over repeated. The focus is mainly on the people trying to save the world from the spiders. I mean just the word "spider" turns me into a shivering mess. I don't really need to hear over and over what killer spiders are doing. Thank you for sparing me Mr. Boone!

Yes, I have just finished the third book about spiders. Yikes!!!

The book was very well written and kept me mesmerized throughout as the author takes us all ove the world to discover the plight of these spiders and what's happening to the world because of them.

Yes, I did stay up late to finish this book and yes, it was worth it.

Thanks to Atria Books and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.