debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Double Dog Dare - Gretchen Archer

Yes!!!! Davis Way is back! I've missed her. While the last installment of Davis' life left me craving Waffle House waffles, this one had my sides splitting from all the laughing out loud that I did while reading this book. (Okay, maybe not splitting, but I did laugh more in this book than I have the others. And, there was no shortage of laughs in the others.)

I just love this series. It's WAY better than the Stephanie Plum books. (Twenty books down the road and the girl can't decide on Ranger or Joe? SMH.) Plus, Davis is married and has other things on her mind.

The cast of characters, with the exception of the regulars who work at the casino, keep changing as to who from Pine Apple, Alabama is visiting her this time. That city is sure full of wackos.

I guarantee once you read one of these books, you will want to read them all. The capers and the situations that Davis finds herself in are hilarious.

Thanks to Henery Press and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.