debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

She Regrets Nothing: A Novel - Andrea Dunlop

Do not, I repeat, do not eff with Laila. This girl is cray, cray. Hellbent on a mission towards the way to reach her goal. Be rich, like she should have been in the first place! I felt all kinds of sorry for Laila at the beginning. Yeah, she will do that to you. Her naivety and wonderment, so endearing.

A cousin of a major wealthy NYC family who has been denied her due. That would be the huge share of the wealth that was kept from her due to her deceased parents being ostracized from the family when Laila was very young. She regrets nothing is a great title for this book which I truly discovered at the end.

I loved how the author gave me an insight into what the character's are thinking. It really added to my enjoyment, a lot.

Lesson learned for me: You can have all the money in the world and it won't keep you from being cray, cray.

Sooo many times I wanted to leave Crazyland, but someone would play the crazy card again . . . and I was sucked right back in.

Great read, had major feelings for the characters (good or bad, always works for me).

Thanks to Atria Books and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.