debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Murder on the Rocks (A Red Carpet Catering Mystery) (Volume 5) - Shawn Reilly Simmons

I absolutely love this series! It has your mystery, a little romance, and . . . behind the scenes looks at filming and catering. I just find the two latter parts so interesting. I like when there is a little something else within a mystery. Penelope is one of my favorites!!!

The crew is going to the country in this latest adventure. And I mean country. No cell service, walking a lot and Penelope has to get involved with the town's folks to get the supplies that she needs. Little does she know that there is a family feud going on amidst everything else she has to deal with. She also has concerns about a old school friend who is now a tennis pro.

While this wasn't my favorite in the series, it was still pretty enjoyable. I do have to say that this is my favorite cover in the series though.

Thanks to Henery Press and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.