debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The Girl Who Came Back: A totally gripping psychological thriller with a twist you won’t see coming - Kerry Wilkinson

This was the second book that I have read by this author, and yes, he definitely remains on my TBR list!

In this book, Olivia was 6 years old when she went missing. It's now thirteen years later and she's back. Upon her return, she finds her mother remarried to TweedleDum, Mack, and his shadow (brother) TweedleDick, Ashley. Whenever you see one brother, you see the other. Ten years in age difference and someone in this pair has not grown up. Ha!! She also finds her father, an alcoholic recluse who the whole village blames for Olivia's disappearance.

I can tell you that there was one person in this book that I could not stand. The author did a great job portraying him as an arse.

The twists are there, but you really don't see them and connect all the dots until the ending. This was a great read that I could not put down. Definitely thrilling and entertaining!

Thanks to Bookouture and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-book in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.