debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The readymade [ready-made] thief. - Augustus Rose

Wow!! I stayed up way into the early morning reading this book. I could not help it, I could not put it down. Well, until, unfortunately, close to the ending. I was simply too tired from lack of sleep to get into all the technical aspects that are presented. It was tedious and very, very descriptive.

However, let me say this the descriptions were an amazing part of this book. I really felt myself "creeping" with Lee and Tomi inside those abandoned buildings. When reading the blurb about the book, I thought it was a post apocalyptic world. I was surprise to find that it was pretty much modern day. So many abandoned buildings!

I loved the characters of Lee and Tomi. The author did a great job with their character development. He also did a great job with Steve and Lee's mother which led me to a "I want to slap the crap out of both those" feeling that lasted throughout the book.

A thoroughly entertaining, unputdownable and amazing read.

Thanks to Penguin Group/Viking and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.