debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Deadfall - Linda Fairstein

Linda Fairstein has done it again. An action filled, suspense drama that held my interest so much that I could not put it down.

This time, Linda takes us to yet another New York City landmark, the Bronx Zoological (something I can't remember and it's not on their website, sorry), it can't be called just a zoo anymore. Calling it a zoo would imply it's just a petting zoo. This is an animal habitat, where animals are shown living in their own environments. Frankly, I've never been there, but according to this book, it sounds like a great place to go.

The book opens with Alexandra Cooper's major antagonizer, Paul Batagglia, being killed. While there is a huge list of who would want that to happen, the story deals with his dedication to preserving the animals. Hence, the Bronx Zoo.

Another great book in a long list of great books delivered to us by Linda Fairstein. I, yet again, thoroughly enjoyed this one.

Thanks to Penguin Group/Dutton and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.