debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The Secrets She Keeps - Michael Robotham

Yowsa! I stayed up late reading this one!

Agatha, who is pregnant, has become obsessed with a customer (Meghan) who comes into the grocery store where she stocks the shelves. Agatha is stalking Meghan, unbeknownst to her, trying to imbibe herself into Meghan's life. Meghan has a nice house, a TV sports announcer husband, and two children (a perfect set, a boy and girl). She's a stay at home with her own blog wherein she posts about the daily life of a married homemaker with two children discussing their antics. Meghan is also pregnant, Agatha soon discovers.

Meghan and Agatha become friends. However, Meghan is unaware of the secrets of Agatha's past and how those secrets will absolutely crush her world.

A book filled with suspense, action, danger and the craziness of the thoughts in Agatha's head together with her secret past made this a very enjoyable book that I could not put down. Agatha's thoughts and how she sees the world is jaw dropping and unbelievable.

Thanks to Scibner and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.