debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

A Panicked Premonition - Victoria Laurie

This is my second Abby Cooper book. Yes, I know, a little late to the game. However, this character is really growing on me. I thoroughly enjoyed reading reading this book. Lots of quirky characters, action and suspense. All right up my alley!

This one involved a murder in a panic room. What? Isn't that where you go to be safe if your house is being invaded? Abby's husband is seriously involved in this on a very personal reason. His side company builds panic rooms and. . . they just happened to build this one. Getting to the bottom of this one has Abby meeting a lot of people that she would rather not meet. (I love the barbs she self consciously throws out!).

Trying to figure this one out has everyone involved and I sped through this book. There are also lots of suspects with the main one coming to everyone's list, except Abby and the team, is Dave, Dutch's good friend and employee. Lots of laughs to go with all the action, definitely an entertaining read.

Thanks to Berkley Publishing Company and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.