debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The Last Place You Look - Kristen Lepionka

Wow, this book was full of action. And while looking for the daughter of murdered parents, Roxane stumbles upon other missing girls from small town, Belmont. Coincidence? Yet, every time Roxane shows up in Belmont, she is escorted out of Belmont or simply told to leave. Something is definitely fishy in Belmont. Are they covering for the rich and famous family that owns everything in Belmont or is something else going on?

I can truthfully say that you should not start this late at night. I did stay up ALL night reading this book. It was sunrise when I finished this book. I could not put it down. I was livid when they held Roxane for over 12 hours in the Belmont jail without arresting her or anything on her fifth or sixth trip to Belmont looking for Sarah or clues to her whereabouts.

This book has so many plot twists and everywhere Roxane turns there is another clue or another body. The suspects are numerous. The action is pulsating and goose pimpling. The ending will definitely have you on the edge of your seat. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and highly recommend this book. Roxane (with one "n") doesn't give up. She's like the Energizer bunny and I would LOVE to see more of this lady. She is one Kicka$$ woman I would not like to meet in a dark alley!

Thanks to St. Martin's Press and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.