debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The Simplicity of Cider - Amy E. Reichert

I had a really hard time adjusting to the prickliness of the main character of this book, Sanna. She wore anger like her favorite outfit. She was not approachable, and believe me, no one wanted to. That is until Isaac and his son, Bass show up at her family's orchard.

Thankfully Sanna starts to soften and seems to become human again. And lo and behold, she can and is a nice person. I have no idea how Isaac saw this at the beginning when he met her, but he was stricken with her. SMH.

This was a very enjoyable read after I got through these quirky character's different emotions and personalities. It's a story about family, about finding love and there is even a mystery involved. Simply put, you will need tissues in order to finish this book, but it is worth it. An interesting story with an interesting ensemble. Truly entertaining and enjoyable.

Thanks to Gallery, Threshold and Pocket Books for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.