debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

It's Always the Husband - Michele Campbell

What can I say about this book? I think (I read it several days ago) that the major thing I remember is the ending. The ending was never ending, the author kept coming back and adding just a little more. Just when you think you know what happened on the bridge, the story is added to. Then back to the other plots going on and then back to the bridge, another addition. So now you know. Then back to the other plots, then bridge, then another addition. And, again you know. This happens several times and each time, my jaw dropped. Until the last two or three pages of the book, then my reaction was "OMG".

I loved this book. This story of three girls rooming together in college and then growing up leading their own respective lives. Always in contact until the children and life came around, but they always made time for each other. And, the differences in these girls. They definitely would not have picked each other out to be friends. However, they did go through a lot together during their time in college.

I would definitely recommend this book. The story from the first page to the last kept me very intrigued and mesmerized. And, the ending, "WOW".

Thanks to St. Martin's Press and Net Galley for approving and allowing me to read and review this book. Again, "WOW"!!!