debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

I Found You: A Novel - Lisa Jewell

I loved this book! Alice finds a man just sitting on the beach in the back of her house. She goes by her window several times and still, he's just sitting there. It starts raining and still he's just sitting there looking out at the water. She gives him a coat left from an old tenant who rented her little cabin in the back. After talking to him, she finds out he has lost his memory and invites him inside.

Meanwhile, the author has several other plots going on in the book. While reading, your not sure how or where everything fits. However, when it all comes together, oh my gosh. I am getting goose pimples writing this and thinking about how it all tumbled out in the end.

This is an amazing read with lots of suspense. The characters are well developed and unforgettable. There is evil in here too. Evil you cannot even believe. This was not my first book by Lisa Jewell, I've read several and she has not failed me yet. Once again, an awesome read that I highly recommend.

Thanks to Atria Books for approving my request and Net Galley for the free e-galley in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.