debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Slightly South of Simple: A Novel (The Peachtree Bluff Series) - Kristy Woodson Harvey

I absolutely loved this book. I was so wrapped up in the lives of Ansley and her three daughters. All of them coming back home to live with her. Caroline, pregnant, with a nine year old daughter and a husband who is dating a supermodel on a reality TV show, no less. Sloane who has 2 young boys and whose husband is deployed overseas. And, last is Emerson who is the actress and the youngest who is filming a movie in Georgia near her mother's house. Emerson is also unmarried. So all the girls are back home again.

I read this book over a week ago and am still finding myself smiling and remembering these women and this book. I was not ready to let these characters go when I was finished with the story. The author did such a great job creating them. They truly felt like real people.

This was my first book by this author and it will not be my last.

Thanks to Gallery, Threshold Books for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.