debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Undertow: A B.C. Blues Crime Novel - R.M. Greenaway

his was the second book by this author and my second book to read by this author. This one was definitely better than the first book.

The book starts out pretty crazy with a high speed chase wherein a man is following another man. Then he decides forget it. However, the man being chased says oh no, your not getting away with this and proceeds to chase his chaser. It just gets hairier after that. There are several people killed in this book and it's really pretty hard to figure out why and who is doing all this killing. Which is a good thing.

There are times when the author leads you to believe that things are going to happen and nothing does. That's a good thing as well.

When everything comes to light at the end, the light bulb goes off and you can see how the hints were there. However, they were so subtle that there was no way to really figure it out. I liked that.

There are some crazies in this book. I liked that too. A great read which I'm glad I got to read and review.

Thanks to Dundurn for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.