debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The Silent Wife: A gripping emotional page turner with a twist that will take your breath away - Kerry Fisher

Absolutely awesome read! And yes, it's one of those you cannot put down and won't want to put down. The farther I got into the book, the more I was into the book.

The Farinelli's have lived on the same street for years. Their mother, Anna, lives in the childhood home alone. While the oldest brother, Massimo, lives with his second wife of 10 years, Lara, and their child Sandro next door to his youngest brother, Nico. Massimo is divorced from his first wife who did not want children. Nico is currently newly married to his second wife, Maggie, after losing his first wife, Caitlyn, nearly 3 years ago to cancer. Maggie has a son, Sam and Nico has a daughter, Francesco.

The dynamics of this family are so crazy. I'm not going to go into them - I'm not spoiling it for anyone. I will tell you that at one point I did hit the bed and scream "yes, yes, yes" when a certain someone got their comeuppance and I LOVED IT!

I just can say how much I enjoyed this book. I love it when people who are being buttheads get theirs and there are several buttheads in this book. This will definitely be one of my top reads for 2017!

Huge thanks to Bookouture for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.