debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Blogger Girl - Meredith Schorr

I've definitely found a new author. This is the second book I've read by this author and I've read them both this month!

The Blogger Girl series is actually pretty funny especially when her arch nemesis from high school wants her to read and review her new chick lit book. Of course, in high school, all this girl wanted to do was make her life miserable. So Blogger Girl (Kimberly) has a huge dilemma. Should she make nice and read this girl's book? And why oh why is this girl turning up everywhere she goes?

And then of course, there's the associate down the hall at work. Try as she may, she just doesn't seem to get his attention. Until she finally does and then her boss hires the new associate, (forget her name, but it starts with "D", her nickname starts with "S" and it's a good one) who has made it her job duty to make Kimberly's live miserable.

This was an entertaining, funny and just couldn't put it down read. And as I can't wait for the next one, I don't have to. It's already on my TBR pile. I think this is going to be a great series and I'm ready for it!

Thanks to Henery Press for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.