debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Denton Little's Still Not Dead - Lance Rubin

When I first starting reading this book, I was like huh? I did not like it, I wanted to put it down. After a couple of chapters though, I started getting into it. Then after a few more, I was totally into it and glad that I did not put it down.

I did not read the first book in the series and I think that's why it took me a little while to get into it. After I did get into it, I was cracking up. Denton's friend, Paolo and his language was crazy. He was always using the wrong words and his nicknames were hilarious.

Because Denton has this virus inside of him that can take away anyone's deathdate, he has no idea who he can trust. Everyone is out to get him to either kill him or use him. His adventures are also pretty crazy.

I found this book to be highly entertaining and enjoyable. While I did receive this book very close to the deadline, the day before, I was very glad that I got the chance to read it. If there is another in the series, I look forward to reading the further adventures of Denton Little.

Thanks to Random House/Knopf Books for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.