debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The Devil's Triangle (A Brit in the FBI) - Catherine Coulter, J.T. Ellison

There was a lot of rip roaring action going on while I read this book. And it did not stop. Evil twins set out to rule the world and anybody who got in their way, family or not, they would be dealt with. These twins were psycho. Their grandfather had found a way to control the weather. However, he wasn't using it like they thought he should.

The FBI had ticked them off and they wanted a tsunami, the biggest one ever, to hit Washington, D.C. Their grandfather just wasn't listening to them. They had to find a way to get him to listen to them. They knew he kept the answer they needed in his vault. They just needed to get in there and get it.

Prior to that, they also knew that they were the last Koath's alive. They also knew that if they found the Ark of the Covenant they would have powers greater than any known to man. Their mission was to find that Ark. No matter how many hundreds of thousands dead it took to do so.

Naturally a team of FBI were called in. This team were the good guys and they seemed pretty cool and had worked together before. Of course, they were very likable and I was cheering them on from the very beginning.

Yes, this book had me on the edge of my seat and I was whipping through those pages, holding my breath, sometimes having to go back and making sure that yes, I did read that right. The good guys were in the lake and they almost lost one. My pulse was going so fast that I reading faster than I could comprehend, I was so nervous for my friends trying to take these evil twins down. And the race through the tunnels, I thought I was going to need a defibrillator. My mind couldn't keep up with the words. It was so intense! Yes, this was definitely a great book.

Thanks to Gallery, Threshold, Pocket Books for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.