debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Killing Jane - Stacy Green This was one of the weirdest mystery crime books that I think I have ever read. The deaths were weird and really quite gruesome, very gruesome. The author chose to let us hear what the killer was thinking while these murders were taking place. On a scale of one to ten of psychopath, this dude was a fifteen. And then at the end when the killer is revealed, okay, that was horrific to read. I could not imagine sitting or laying there, whatever Erin was doing while all that was going on. I would be high tailing it down the road as fast as I could. Now that I have told you all of that, let me just say that I found the book pretty entertaining and I was pretty much horrifically enthralled with all that was going on. I had to keep reading to see why and who was doing this to these women. It was just so gross. They kept saying Jane the Ripper, but I wanted to know for sure. It was like everyone wants to rubberneck an accident, you might see blood and guts, but you gotta look. Thanks to Vesuvian Books for approving my request to read this book and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.