debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The Trapped Girl (The Tracy Crosswhite Series) - Robert Dugoni

I absolutely love Robert Dugoni's books. I know when I pick one up, it will always be a good read. I haven't found a bad one yet. Maybe one not as good as the other, but still a good read. This one, wow (the exact word I said out loud when I finished).

While I am fairly certain I have no idea what a crab pot is, it must be pretty big. As this story starts with a fisherman (or fisherboy) finding a dead woman's body in a crab pot. Apparently he lowered his the night before and went back to get it and it got tangled up with someone else's which just happened to be carrying this prize.

The twists and turns in this book were phenomenal. The author had me on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what was going on. The further I got into the book, the more confused I was until, of course, the Aha moment. This was so good and absolutely no way anyone could figure the whole thing out. Alas, Mr. Dugoni the feats your brain had to come up with the answers to and the puzzle for this book, kudos. Fantastic job. I was entertained for hours.

Huge thanks to Thomas and Mercer for approving my request to read this fantastic book and to Net Gallley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.