debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Fatal: A Novel - John Lescroart

Do not start this book anywhere near bedtime. It will keep you up. That is, if you get far enough into it.

Can you imagine, you are happily married, but just once, for just one afternoon, you want to meet a man in a hotel and get it on. You think that's the end of it. Then a couple of days later, you think maybe again and you call him. He knows you called, but you hang up. Then your involved in a terrorist plot and your disabled for 6 months. You forget about this man. He doesn't forget about you. You've pushed that rock, started it rolling down the hill, it's gathered momentum. It's a boulder now. Now, what are you going to do?

This was such a great book. So many plot twists and turns. So many suspects. Kate had no idea of the monster she opening up when she invited Peter to that hotel room. I kept thinking that Peter had some kind of vibe or something and that he was actually charming her, but he was totally surprised that Kate had come on to him. I definitely could not put this one down. Kudos Mr. Lescroart for a job well done and lastly, merci for the entertainment!

Huge thanks to Atria Books for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.