debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

A Royal Christmas Wedding (Royal Wedding Series) - Rachel Hauck

I liked this as a complete fairy tale. However, it was a little too religious for me. I love Rachel Hauck and this is the first book I've read in the Royal Wedding series. I've read The Wedding Dress, The Wedding Chapel and The Wedding Shop and absolutely loved them. That's not to say I didn't like this one.

It was good and entertaining, just a little over the top on the religion part. I did shed a couple of tears at the end. It was a true fairy tale come true. It was a little overboard on the back and forth between Avery and Colin, but I guess if your looking at a life commitment, you need to be really sure. It just seemed a little too back and forth for me. However, that doesn't mean I won't give up on Rachel Hauck, I love her books. I think maybe the Royal Wedding series according to this book is just not for me. But, I would be willing to try another one. As I said, I love the other series.

Thanks to Thomas Zondervan for providing me a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.