debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Reckless Creed - Alex Kava

I love this series. I love how Ryder Creed who is a dog trainer really loves and takes good care of his dogs. He trains them to smell and find all kinds of things, even diseases. I was so disappointed when I got the e-mail saying that I had not been approved for this book.. And then . . . yesterday, out of the blue, I was approved. I was so excited and even more excited that I had just finished a book and could start right in on this one. YAY!

This one was about the missing scientist Shaw and the fact that she was distributing her bird flu formula. So, the whole gang gets together to try and stop her. They haven't found her in months. There are humans be infected now. So the race is on either to find Shaw or an antidote. There are lots of twists and turns and a few surprises.

As usual, Alex Kava delivers and I got to read a great book that I just could not put down. And I think I am secretly enamored with Ryder Creed with how good he is with those dogs. If he can treat those dogs that way, how would he treat me? HA!

Huge thanks to Penguin Group Putnam for reversing their decision and approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.