debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Death in Paradise - Carolyn Hart
I have read many Carolyn Hart's books and was very excited to see this one listed on Net Galley as one I could request. I was most certainly excited to see that I had been approved.

Henrie O's husband had died a horrific death six years ago and one day she gets a poster in the mail saying it wasn't an accident. That it was certainly a murder. Of course, she needs to find out what really happens and finds herself in a hornets nest of suspects. No one wants her there and is very suspicious of her motives. Her husband, Richard, "died" at a very rich and famous family's retreat. Supposedly he fell to his death from a cliff which their house overlooks. Henrie O is famous for her writing books, one a true crime story. One of the six children had been kidnapped before Richard's death and they think she is there to write another story.

I found this book to be very interesting with suspects everywhere Henrie O turns. There is absolutely no way you can guess who did this one which is exactly the kind of book I love to read. Everyone has their reasons. However who is evil enough to go through with it?

Huge thanks to Endeavor Press and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. I loved reading it and was happy to review it.