debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Queen of the Masquerade (Rosie Maldonne's World) - Alice Quinn, Alexandra Maldwyn-Davies

I had read the second book in the series and thought it was pretty funny. So I was excited when I saw this one come up and that the publisher had approved me.

While this one had it's moments, it wasn't as funny as the other one. It seemed to take a while to get going, but when it did, it really shot off like a bang. I love the oldest daughter. Tying up the criminals and even giving them therapy sessions. It was definitely a Keystone Kops madcap story the last half of the book. Rosie (aka CriCri) is quite the character just going along life minding her own business, well most of the time. She certainly has a knack for getting herself in trouble though.

If you like humor and, in this case, don't mind waiting a little for it to start, then you need to check this one out.

Thanks to AmazonCrossing for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.