debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Triple Six - Erica Spindler

Wow, what a great read! This series just keeps getting better. I have to admit I don't know what happens if a half light hooks up with a dark light or if a full light hooks up with half dark, that's just too much to remember. However, what I do know is that this series is so different from anything else that I've read.

It is so entertaining and I find myself really getting into it. I can't tell you how many times I screamed at Angel "are you an idiot or what?" or "no, don't do that". That just tells me that I am so emotionally involved that these characters are real for me and obviously they need my help. And obviously, they are not listening to me. Duh!

Then I finish the book and realize this was Erica Spindler, she doesn't write paranormal stuff - wow, this is blowing me away. Not just the story, the characters, the subplots, the twists, it's the fact it's not a romance novel. She's moved on to another genre and I have to say, she's hitting out of the park. I'm not sure how many books are in this series, but I'm here and I'm to stay. I say keep hammering them out and I'll keep reading and reviewing them.

Great series, entertaining, enjoyable and always leaves with an ending that makes think, ummmm?

I received this galley from the author in exchange for an honest review.