debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The Twenty-Three: A Promise Falls Novel (Promise Falls Trilogy) - Linwood Barclay
I'm not sure if this is the ending of this series or not. I think there are too many unanswered questions for that to be the case.
However, I can tell you, this is one heck of a series. The suspects are numerous and the number 23, what is up with that? (Actually you do learn in this book, but I'm not telling!). In this installment, hundreds of people are killed, just by drinking the water. That is just crazy! Then when you find out who's been killing the women - it's just downright mind-boggling. I have been mesmerized by this series and unfortunately had to put it down a while (football!) and could not wait to get back to it today. The subplots and the twists are astonishing. How does the author do that?

I am seriously hoping this is not the end of Promise Falls, I getting pretty attached to some of these characters and I don't really want to say goodbye to them. I most definitely would not want to live there though. Ha!

Huge thanks to Berkley Publishing Group and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. Once again, what a GREAT series!!

UPDATE: Ugh, just read that this is the finale, ugh :(.