debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Out of Practice (The Breakup Doctor) (Volume 4) - Phoebe Fox

4.5 Stars I really, really like this series. This time, Brook has some serious issues of her own. She's burnt out. She's even yelled at a few of her clients. She's even had a fight with her fiance and she can't even think about a wedding date. She knows she wants to be married, but she doesn't want the wedding. And to top it off, she thinks her mother is having early on-set dementia. It's just all to much for her. She wants to quit, but her fiance talks her into taking some time off instead. That's when the real problems begin to unfold.

This series started out a little different for me, but it has certainly grown on me. The author has really grown the characters and the story line just keeps getting better. I feel like they are like my new best friends. Now, I just have to sit back and wait for the next one!

Thanks to Henery Press and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. One that is my words, I was not paid or prodded to write these words. They are my own.