debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Abstract Aliases - Ritter Ames

I never knew there was so much action and intrigue in the art world until I started reading Ritter Ames series with Laurel Beacham. You can't trust anyone and I do mean anyone.

I'm finding this to be a great series and am liking it better with every book that I read. Laurel and Jack, while still hiding a lot of their pasts from each other, are well developed characters. You can't help but like them. The two other key players on the team, Cassie and Nico, are likable as well. Well, Nico can be a little grumpy at times.

There are always secrets coming out of the woodwork and suspicious characters that come into the story and then fade out, then come back in. There are two factions of art forgers, I think, you just can't tell who's going to jump ship and start their own. Allegiances mean nothing and its Laurel's job to figure it all out and get the real copies of art back to the original owners.

As I said, this series just keeps getting better and better!

Thanks to Henery Press and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. These are my words and I was not coerced by anyone to write them.