debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Dreaming About Daran: Where do you go when it's your own past you're running from? (Whitsborough Bay Book 3) - Jessica Redland

I read this author's one book about Searching for Steven, it was just alright for me. This book, however, had so many plot twists, that I was like "Yes, she has stepped up her game" There were so many plot twists that as so memorized and truthfully I could not put this book down. Wow, her "da" was the devil reincarnated.. The more I learned about him, the more I so grew to dislike him. I felt so sorry for this girl. I mean the more this girl learned about her past life only made me want to console her and be her best friend. My God, the journey she went on. And she survived!! What a strong character!! I loved her and her story, not the beginning, but how she overcame her obstacles. Her "da" pointing fingers is the biggest joke of the story.

Her "da" pointing fingers and cursing at her is the biggest bigot I have ever seen. I loved how she handled it and loved how she awakened to the truth Great story and great read!!

When I looked at the price, I thought, well not that good of a book at that price WRONG!!!! This is a GREAT book for this price!! Well worth the money!! Thinking this author is being totally undersold!!! A must read for your TBR pile at this bargain price!!!

Thanks so much So Vain Books for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. The plot twists will have you going WTH? And, I mean that in a good way