debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

From The Sideline (The Wake-Up Series) (Volume 2) - Amy Avanzino

#FROMTHESIDELINE  I LOVED this book! I was really rooting for Zeke. His poor mother. I'm not sure how I would feel if my son had wanted to play football. Although my daughter did competition cheer for several years and I lived through that.

But back to the book, this was a lighthearted read with Autumn having to go through a lot of changes. Divorce, an absolute a$$hat for an ex, working again, single mom, 10 year old son who was a definite introvert and bound and determined to play football. Poor Autumn, she had no idea what she was in for. She didn't know the first thing about football.

This book left me feeling so good. I didn't want to close the book, well my Kindle. I'm smiling all over again just thinking about reading this book the other day. You'll feel lots of emotions while reading this, at least I did, and come out loving it. I didn't want to leave the characters. I wanted to stay with them and see what else went on in their lives. I would definitely pass this book on to anyone who loves a good pick me up from the bottom of the barrel story.

Thanks Henry Press and Net Galley for the free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.