debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

In Twenty Years - Allison Winn Scotch

#INTWENTYYEARS  AVAILABLE 7/1/16  LOVED, LOVED THIS BOOK!!  5 STARS! @aswinn #LAKEUNIONPUBLISHING  This was a great book about 5 friends from college kids kind of forced to get together for their 20 something reunion by one of their "family" members who had deceased. It dealt with their grown up frustrations, realizations, and life way after their time together in college. I so enjoyed reading this book. I felt for most of the characters, even Leon who wasn't even part of their group, but seemed to be able to calm and talk to most of the characters liked their deceased friend, Bea.

I loved the story and the characters. It was kind of funny to watch them grow further, even though they are 40 years old now, and really realize what they meant to each other. It's a story where you can connect with the characters and actually feel where they are at this time in their life. Of course, I am close to that age and can certainly connect. There were chuckles, laughs and sobbing while reading this and I truly enjoyed it.

Thanks Lake Union Publishing and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. I truly want to go back to college with these guys and just hang out. Such a GREAT read!!