debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Murder on a Designer Diet - Shawn Reilly Simmons

#MURDERONADESIGNERDIET  AVAILABLE 6/7/16  GREAT BOOK IN A COZY SERIES! 4 STARS!  @ShawnRSimmons @HeneryPress  One of my favorite series! While there wasn't a lot of the book set on the glamorous movie sets in this one, it was still enjoyable. And just as mysterious and pulse racing as the rest of the series. As usual, there are a whole slew of suspects of which I was wrong in all of my finger pointing. Ugh! No problem though, who really wants to be able to guess who did it at the beginning of the book?

The story was entertaining, held my interest, and definitely not one to be read during a very loud thunderstorm that was raining buckets here in Cypress, Texas, AGAIN! But, it did keep my mind off the rising water in the canal that runs behind my house - extra bonus!

I would definitely recommend this book, as well as all the catering series books. They are definitely enjoyable and certainly a pleasure to read.

Thanks to Henery Press for approving my request and to Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review!