debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The Girls - Emma Cline

#THEGIRLS  AVAILABLE 6/14/16  CREEPY, EERIE AND A MUST READ!  4 STARS!  #EMMACLINE  @RandomHouse  I liked this book a lot. I could tell that it was loosely based off the Manson cult girls and it dealt with what the author thought was going through their heads. It's ironic how humans love train wrecks. I couldn't wait to read Helter Skelter, even though it scared the crap out of me. And, I couldn't wait to read about a similar deal with this book. Creepy weird!

I really did enjoy reading this book and I sped through it all in one sitting. I just could not put it down. The story was pretty interesting. And as I was a teenager around that era, pretty factual. Oh the times, they were a changing.

I thought the book was pretty awesome and entertaining and want to thank Random House for approving my request. It did bother me how eerily certain facts would allude to the real event, but they were bland enough that not everyone would catch them. I would also like to thank Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.