debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

The Ringmaster's Wife - Kristy Cambron

#THERINGMASTER'SWIFE AVAILABLE 6/7/16  EXCELLENT, ENTERTAINING & EXCITABLE 5 STARS!  @KCambronAuthor  @ThomasNelson

What is it about the circus that congers up so many dreams and thoughts of excitement? If you've ever read a book about circus life, you would know it's tough, hard work, dirty and always on the road. Yet the entertainers are always there for one thing, to put on the best show they can. Children dream of running away with the circus, adults fancy themselves being the stars in the glitz and glitter and everyone loves to go to the circus.

This story brought all of that together and more. It even showed a lot of the bad side of the circus that audiences seldom see. I started reading this book thinking meh, it sounds okay. Little did I know that I would love it as it was both nonfiction and fiction put together. A love story, an entrepreneurial story, a life changing story told many times over and one that I just could not put down. The blurb compared it to Water for Elephants, which I loved. However, I think this one was much better with a deeper story and more plot twists. So, if you liked that book, you will definitely like this book.

Huge thanks to Thomas Nelson-Zondervan and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.