debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

In the Clearing (Tracy Crosswhite Book 3) - Robert Dugoni

#INTHECLEARING  AVAILABLE 5/17/16  EXCELLENT READ!!  4 STARS  @robertdugoni #THOIMAS&MERCER  This book starts with a glimpse of a cold case that is 40 years old and then fast forwards to the future to a domestic violence shooting. It stays present day for a while and then goes back to the cold case. It stays with the cold case so long and you are so gripped into the story that when the cold case is solved (and you won't guess the suspect or suspects) you have totally forgotten there is a present day case. At least that's the way it was for me. I just got so wrapped up in wanting to know what happened to that poor teenage girl. There were definitely a lot of suspects with a jaw dropping and so, so sad conclusion.

This is my third book by Robert Dugoni and he has failed to let me down yet. I know I'm in for a good read that's going to be fast paced and pulse racing when I pick up a Dugoni book! I absolutely recommend any of his books!!!

Thanks Thomas and Mercer for approving my request and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review.