debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Before the Fall - Noah Hawley

#BEFORETHEFALL AVAILABLE 5/31/16  CONTROVERSIAL AND CREEPY!  4 Stars  @NoahHawley @GrandCentralPub There is absolutely no way you can start reading this book and not finish it. There are so many conspiracy theories as to why this plane went down. And Bill Cunningham, the reporter who works for one of the men killed in the crash is spreading most of them. And most of the stories he is spreading have absolutely nothing to do with the plane crash.

You get a real feel for human emotions and just what some will do when large sums of money are involved, sad (Doug). Also how the media construes stories and tries to make something out of nothing. There were parts that disturbed me because I wanted to know what happened on the airplane and the media wanted to know who the painter was sleeping with. Seriously?

I will say that I had to leave this book a few times and it was always in the back of my mind about getting back to it. I know had I not had commitments, I would not have been able to put the book down. I felt so sorry for the little boy being used as a pawn by his "uncle". What a loser he was.

I want to thank Grand Central Publishing for approving me to read this very entertaining book and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book.