debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Clouds in My Coffee (The Country Club Murders) (Volume 3) - Julie Mulhern

#CLOUDSINMYCOFFEE  AVAILABLE 5/10/16  HILARIOUS COZY WITH A TWISTED TWISTED PLOT!  4 STARS  @JulieKMulhern  @HeneryPress  What an entertaining and hilarious read. The antics really get out of control in this book. How far does one have to go to kill someone? And, just who is that someone?

The author did a great job with the story and definitely kept me wondering those two questions. Not only was I trying to determine the suspect, but the victim as well. There were more runs to the hospital in here than someone to the john with the flu. Ha! They need to just set up their own room and just keep it available for them.

There were lots of chuckles and plenty of family put downs included as extra entertainment. I loved the book and just could not put it down. It was killing me just what the heck was going on. This was a plot with a twisted twisted plot. Ha! You will never figure this one out!! I most certainly and emphatically recommend this one!

Thanks Henery Press and Net Galley for once again allowing me to read and review such an enjoyable and fun read.