debbiekrenzer

debbiekrenzer

Redemption Road: A Novel - John Hart

#REDEMPTIONROAD  AVAILABLE 5/3/16  AWESOME BOOK!  EVERYONE'S A CRIMINAL  5 STARS!  @JohnHartAuthor  @StMartinsPress  This book started out kind of weird, but it wasn't too long before it was off to the races. And during the ride to the finish there was definitely a lot of mud slinging going on and I'm pretty sure several horses lost their shoes and even one lost his jockey. That's just how tough this ride was. You could just throw a bomb into the cast of characters and chances are more than half of the ones you hit would have deserved it. I've never seen so many criminals, unless it was a book about the mob, of course. Even the good guys were bad guys. Well, not all of them, of course.

I can tell you that I absolutely loved this book, could not nor did not want to put it down. My pulse is still racing as I just finished the book even though the last several pages were very anticlimactic and just tied up some loose strings. They should have given my body a chance to calm down. This book should come with a warning and definitely some kind of blood pressure drugs.

My huge and grateful thanks to Thomas Dunne Books and Net Galley for allowing me to read and review this outstanding book. I will be talking about this one for weeks to come.